Friday 16 December 2011

About Me

Hi, I'm Mike Bell and this is my first experience with Blogger.


I'm married with three grown up children and two grandchildren.


My major hobby is philosophy and I am a trustee of a local philosophy society. We hold an different event almost everyday of the week in cafes, pubs, libraries etc.


Mike W Bell has been a senior executive, leadership coach and organizational development consultant for over 30 years. For the last 15 or more of these I have been weaving an old wisdom tradition with the latest science and research to find more whole and balanced approaches to leadership and organization. 

My latest eBook, a modern fable entitled Leadership Intelligences in Action can be previewed at http://mutualinspiration.co.uk/leadershipintelligences/liaebook/

No comments:

Post a Comment